The ideal circuit is drawn before it can be divided into three segments namely segment one, segment two & segment three and we will use these notational in the later section of the article. Segment one consists of a pair of switches S1&S2, segment two consists of switching pair S3 &S4 and segment three consists of switching pair S5&S6. At any given time both the switches in the same segment should never be closed as it leads to battery short circuits failing the entire setup, so this scenario should be avoided at all times.
Now let’s start switching sequence by closing the switch S1 in the first segment of the ideal circuit and let’s name the start as 0º. Since the selected time of conduction is 180º the switch S1 will be closed from 0º to 180º.
3-Phase Inverter with 180 Conduction Mode
1. Complete Simulink File (.slx & .mdl)
2. Satisfactory Results
3. Universal Design (Accept All inputs)
4. Can Take Case Studies
5. Operates on All MATLAB Version
6. Easy to Understand all blocks
7. Can take waveforms & readings
8. Instruction Manual
9. Technical Helpline Number
10. Digital Files (Access Anywhere)